The National Bureau of Economic Research declared that the Great Recession ended in June 2009, but as unemployment in Washington state at almost nine percent, that is scant comfort to many local families. According to the Seattle/King County Coalition on Homelessness, as of January 2010, almost 573 people were homeless on the east side of [...]
- Making a Webpage fade-in with jQuery (Cross-Browser Compatible)
- Bioethicist Richard Dawkins: Morality, Society Can Be “Intelligently Designed”
- Facebook Pages: Engagement and Visibility, and Adapting to Coming Changes
- Professional Advice: To err is human. To move on is wise.
- College 2.0: Lessons from my return to Academia
- Movies Gone Interactive: My Interview with Hypershow